Why choose us?
Sign up to our brand new and exciting credit card and you’ll be granted access to a host of fantastic special offers and deals. It doesn’t end there – we’re so lovely we’ll also give you the chance to earn loyalty points to use on our site too!
- Earn 2 lastminute.com points* per £1 spent at lastminute.com and 1 point for every £1 spent elsewhere. You’ll be able to redeem these in £15 and £20 vouchers which you can either spend straight away, or collect a few and splurge on something a little bit special!
- Not only that - a 1500 lastminute.com points welcome voucher worth £15 will be yours if you spend £250 within the first 90 days of your account opening!
The credit card at a glance:
- 0% for 9 months on card purchases from the date your account is opened.
- 0% for 6 months on balance transfers from the date your account is opened (2.5% handling fee). This offer only applies to transfers made in the first 90 days.
- 0% for 6 months on money transferred to your current account from the date your account is opened (4% handling fee) .This offer only applies to transfers made in the first 90 days.
- Contactless Payments you can now pay quickly and securely for purchases under £20 without entering your PIN. We will send you more details with your card.
- Representative example 18.9%p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 18.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200.
For any questions please see our Customer Support page.
* Full details of the reward programme will be sent to you once your account is opened.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The lastminute.com Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.